THE SGL ADVANTAGE
When you engage SGL, you are hiring a team which naturally includes a Partner. Whether you are working on an LSTA, LMA or LATAM transaction, a trade claim, a corporate finance matter, a compliance matter, you will be working with a team which will always include either Stan Lim, Julie D. Globus, Sharon Davison or Rohit Sabharwal.
STRATEGIC STAFFING: Our Partners are supported by a Specialist who provides intellectual capital, secondary research, and tactical functions in their area of expertise. Nevertheless, everything is personally reviewed by your Partner who sees your transaction through from beginning to end. You always know your point of contact.
Our clients consistently rest assured, with clarity that they will always be receiving quality. On the distressed debt side, documents are turned around in one or two business days. Our documents go out immediately upon trade. At SGL we consistently beat industry standards for T+20. So, you thought you couldn’t get things done Better, Faster, and Less Expensively? We can prove otherwise.
INFORMATION WALL SERVICES
We are leaders in setting industry standards for data privacy and integrity. By vetting your documents we can help maintain the level of confidentiality that you need to get your trades done and protect against conflicts of interest. This helps provide you with the ability to complete more transactions with greater speed and accuracy. We are pleased to play well with others in the sandbox and often work with fellow distressed debt firms to perform this service. We offer you the same security, while supporting the relationships that you have already established.
BROKER DEALER & INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
Our Broker-Dealer and Investment Management practice provides advice to you for the full course of the creation and growth of your firm. Services include:
- Formation and registration
- Underwriting, distribution, private placement and finder activities
- Trading, clearing and settlement
- Employment issues
- General business issues
- Review of vendor agreements
- Preparation and review of client agreements
- Ongoing advice on new products
- Regulatory and compliance advice, including inquiries, examinations and investigations by the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. and other federal and state regulators.
IMMIGRATION LEGAL SERVICES
Our firm’s immigration practice includes:
- E-1 Treaty Trader and E-2 Treaty Investor/Employee
- H-1B for Specialty Occupation
- L-1 Multi-national Corporate Manager/Executive/Specialized Knowledge Employee, including blanket L-1 petitions
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability
- P-1 Athletes and Group Entertainers
- And Other Visa Cases
Lawful Permanent Resident Applications
- EB-5 Investor/Employment-Creation (Investment through USCIS designated Regional Center)
- EB-5 Direct Immigrant Investor Petitions
- EB-1 Person of Extraordinary Ability, Multinational Executive and Manager
- EB-2 National Interest Waivers
- EB-3 Professional, Skilled Worker, and Other Worker
- Family Based Permanent Residence
- I-485 applications for Adjustment of Status and Consular Immigrant Visa Processing
- Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Waivers (I-601) of inadmissibility
- Extensions of Stay/Change of Nonimmigrant Status (I-539)
- I-9 and Worksite Compliance Audits
- Re-entry Permit Applications (I-131)
- DHS TRIP (Traveler Redress Inquiry Program)
- Appeals/Motions (I-290B) for USCIS, DOL, BIA and Immigration Court Matters
- Appearance Interviews (USCIS interview appointments)